Agios Vlassios (Saint Vlassios)
In Mesohori of Papigo there is the lordly temple of Agios Vlassios which was built in 1852, in the place of the older temple, built in 912. From the old church only a magnificent piece, the carved temple, which is kept in the Holy Bank is preserved today. The church is dedicated to Agios Vlassios, Agios Dimitrios and Agia Triada (Saint Trinity) and has an exceptional temple, rare books, precious holy utensils and rich internal decor.
In a distance of few metres from the church, its imposing belfry (1887) stands at a height of 15 m. It is hex-shaped and resembles a tower.
Agios Georgios (Saint George)
The church was built in 1774 and renovated in 1880. It has a remarkable internal decor with rare pictures and Gospels. The belfry of Agios Georgios is parallelogram, with a height of ten metres and decorated with carved black plates portraying various saints. It was built around 1830, as mentioned in a fixture plate.
Agia Paraskevi (Saint Paraskevi)
Based on oral testimonies and preserved pictures, this church is considered one of the oldest churches of the village. It is not known when it was built. On its eastern side there is a stone with the year carved 1898 on it.
Panagia (Virgin Mary)
One of the most beautiful small churches of village is the church of Virgin Mary, located in the south-east of the district Siopoto. It is decorated with exceptional hagiographies. On its eastern side the year 1774 is carved.
Agios Nikolaos (Saint Nicholas)
It is the church next to the Cemetery of Big Papigo, in the south of the village.
The only church in Small Papigo is the church of Taxiarches that has been characterized as preservable by the Ministry of Culture. Its temple is very old with elaborate decor and unique pictures. The date of construction is unknown. It is estimated that it was built in the 18th century. According to testimonies and written texts, it is proved that the church of Taxiarches was previously a monastery.